Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Madeline and Brady Update

Madeline has now been in first grade for about a month and is loving it. I received an invitation to attend her school's assembly since she was to receive an award. She was the first student of the year in her class to do so. I was so proud of her. I'm such a sap - I totally cried watching her. I just cannot believe how grown up she is. When did that happen?


Anyway, the assembly was very cute. The award winners from each class were announced and then got to walk the red carpet. They were also seated in a special VIP section for the rest of the program. Here she is walking the red carpet, with her award, and also with her school's vice principal and counselor.









My little Brady has now been in preschool at the Sunshine School for three months. He is doing so well there! I cannot believe how much he has changed in such a short amount of time. Tonight they held an open house where you could meet the teachers, visit classrooms, see friends, etc. He was so proud to show us around. Of course our tour was fast since Brady doesn't believe in walking. Here are a couple of pictures of him showing us how he plays, with his teacher Mrs. Jaimie, and with his bff Tabor.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; I'd love to hear what you have to say.