Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An Award


I have been awarded the prestigious "One Lovely Blog Award".


Thanks to Cara for the encouragement. If you haven't checked out her blog http://www.homespunkitchen.blogspot.com/, you really must do so soon. She is a foodie, awesome mom, and all around great girl.


Now, I need to pass the torch to another blog. I'm weighing my options carefully. Stay tuned.


For those of you who want to know a little more about me: The answers are required to be one word.


1) Where is your cell phone? Purse

2) Your hair? Ugh

3) Your mother? Leader

4) Your father? Sincere

5) Your favorite food? Pizza

6) Your favorite drink? Water

7) Your dream last night? None (I believe you must have a certain amount of uninterrupted sleep in order to dream. Maybe when the kids are 18ish I'll get to that point again)

8) Your dream/goal? Happiness

9) What room are you in? Cubicle

10) Your hobby? Familytime

11) Your fear? Illness

12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

13) Where were you last night? Gym

14) Something you aren't? Spontaneous

15) Muffins? No

16) Wish list item? Time

17) Where did you grow up? Minnesota

18) Last thing you did? Shopped

19) What are you wearing? Clothes

20) Your TV? Entertainment

21) Your pets? Tigger

22) Your friends? Loyal

23) Your mood? Content

24) Your life? Busy

25) Missing someone? Always

26) Vehicle? Oddysey

27) Something your not wearing? Jacket

28) Your favorite store? Kohls

29) Your favorite color? Pink

30) When was the last time you laughed? 12:30 PM

31) When was the last time you cried? Last week

32) Your best friend? Barrett

33) One place that I go over and over? Work

34) One person who emails me regularly? Terry

35) Favorite place to eat? Mom's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment; I'd love to hear what you have to say.